About Me, HELLO

Ticktock

Monday, August 16, 2010

shiling.

I SHOULD be doing the questions for the up coming interview, but.. here i am blogging.
Yes, i am a procrastinator. I plan to stop... but, doubt that's ever going to work. It'll just stick as a plan.

The boyfriend is now up in KL, so here i am.. in another long distance relationship. It's as if LDR's are a magnet towards me. 3 months and counting til i get to see my doofus! Well, just a few more weeks if i count the holiday!

FINALLY, we have planned this KL trip we're been planning for months. Lin and I will finally get to go catch some awesome music at ze laundry! And we are gonna daaaaaaaance our hearts out. Yes? I think we need that! We need a good shop and drop release!

Classes are in, and daaaaaamn, i need to focus. I tune out so easily and my concentration level is on another planet. I'll be back on earth soon. Just need one of those lazy days.

Won't be working for the whole of september! HALL-E-LU-YAH!
I thought a month like this would never come.. but it is here!

I've got to do up my to-do list and sort out my messy room. For now, i am waiting for my bubs to come back from work, so we can taaaaaaalk.

The script will have to wait.. I wanna nap! Taa!

No comments: